MORBiZ, an expert internet marketing agency for small businesses, has published a new blog post on what to do if a business website is hacked.
MORBiZ’s Small Business Web Marketing Professional has published a new blog post detailing the steps to take if a business website is hacked. Additionally, this new cybersecurity guide teaches webmasters how to prevent hacking from happening.
The message says to take these steps to prevent the website from being hacked:
– Strong passwords: Make sure to use strong passwords consisting of numbers, letters and symbols.
– Avoid phishing scams: All emails asking for your password should be carefully reviewed to ensure they are legitimate.
– Install HTTPS: Secure Hypertext Transfer Protocol is used to secure communications over a computer network and is widely used on the Internet.
– Backups: Performing regular backups is not only a good idea in case of a hack, but in case of a catastrophic website failure.
– Updates: Keep all software or plugins up to date for maximum security.
Building a secure business website is not an easy task. If you would like to work with a professional website builder who can guarantee the protection of your small business website, contact the MORBiZ team. We build websites using modern security devices, guaranteeing their safety in use.
To learn more about how we create a small business website, please contact us at 1-855-266-7249 or visit www.morbiz.com. Our team can answer any questions you have about website hack prevention or recovery.
MORBiZ uses the latest technologies, proven techniques, quality content and extensive research to deliver high-value hyper-local web presence, internet and mobile marketing, custom mobile apps, automated reputation management solutions and free guest WiFi marketing programs.